1. Sickness: No excuse will be acceptable. We will no longer accept your doctor's statement as proof of illness as we believe if you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
2. Leave Of Absence For An Operation: We are no longer allowing this practice. We wish to discourage any thoughts that you may not need all of whatever you have, and you should not consider having anything removed. We hired you as you are, and to have anything removed certainly makes you less than we bargained for.
3. Death: Other Than Your Own: This is no excuse. If you can arrange the funeral services to be held in the afternoon, however, we can let you off an hour early, provided all of your work is up to date,
4. Death, Your Own: This will be accepted as an excuse, but we would like at least two weeks notice, as we feel it is your duty to teach someone else your job.
5. Personal Hygiene: Entirely too much time is being spent in the washrooms. In the future, you will follow the practice of going in alphabetical order, for instance, those surnames beginning with "A" will be allowed to go from 9-9:05 and so on. If you are unable to go at your appointed time, it will be necessary to wait until the next day when your time comes around again.
6. Quantity Of Work: No matter how much you do, you'll never do enough.
7. Quality Of Work: The minimum acceptable level is perfection.
8. Advice From Owner: Eat a live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
9. The Boss Is Always Right.
10. When the Boss is wrong, refer to Rule 9.